Single beam cranes have a specified rating life, but these can only be used as a reference data. If you care more in your daily life, the performance of the single beam crane will exceed the specified service life.
However, if you are often negligent in the maintenance and operation of the single beam crane in daily life, then the single beam crane will likely age in advance.
Is the electric hoist trolley gap within the normal range? In the daily single-beam crane inspection, it is often found that the gap between some hoist trolleys and the main beam I-beam is obviously too large.
Since the hoist is hung on the I-beam by the trolley, if the gap is larger than the width of the I-beam, it may not be able to hang. The result is that the whole gourd falls, and the consequences can be imagined.
Whether the single-girder crane motor is fixed firmly or not, there are many cases in which the motor falls, but there are not many cases in which the personnel are in the middle. Because the motor (large motor) is generally in the position of the edge.
The reason for the fall is mainly caused by the vibration during the single beam driving operation, which leads to the fixed looseness. The solution of the Lifuting crane is worth learning. It is equipped with an anti-drop lock on the motor, which can be pulled and not dropped when the motor falls.
European cranes come standard with variable speed operation. In this case, the lifting equipment runs very smoothly and there is almost no vibration.
Whether the main beam and the end beam connection screws are loose, the main cause of this hidden danger is vibration. Therefore, it is recommended to use the variable speed crane as much as possible, which is safer, more stable and has a lower failure rate than the single beam crane.
How to maintain and maintain a single beam crane
1. Always check the temperature of the motor housing and the bearing parts of the single-girder crane, and whether the noise and vibration of the motor are abnormal.
2. In the case of frequent start of single-girder crane, the cooling capacity of the ventilation is reduced due to the low speed, and the current is large, the temperature rise of the motor will increase rapidly. It should be noted that the temperature rise of the motor cannot exceed the upper limit specified in the specification. Value, adjust the brake according to the requirements of the motor instruction manual.
3. In the case that the single-girder crane is not used very frequently and the sealing condition and the use environment are good, the lubricating oil in the single-girder crane reduction gear needs to be replaced once every six months, and the single-girder crane is used in the harsh environment. Need to be replaced once in the quarter.
If you find that there is water in the tank or there is foam on the oil surface and you have determined that the oil has deteriorated, you must change the oil immediately. When changing the oil, you should replace it with the oil specified in the instruction manual of the gearbox. Be sure to avoid mixing the oil.
4. The daily maintenance of the reducer can be carried out with reference to the instruction manual of the single beam crane manufacturer, and the anchor bolts of the reducer should be checked frequently, and the connection should not be loose.
5. Maintenance and maintenance skills of single-beam crane hoisting unit: Always observe the oil tank of the gearbox to check whether the oil level of the lubricating oil is within the specified range. If it is lower than the specified oil level, the lubricating oil must be replenished in time.
6. The grease is applied every two days in the bearing housing at both ends of the single beam crane. The surface of the reel and the wire rope should be greased according to the situation.
The rolling bearing of the fixed and movable pulley block needs to be replenished with grease once a month.